dot dot






                Section 1465.- If the previous to their marriage, the special agreement concerning their properties has not been made by the husband and the wife, the relations between them as to their properties shall be governed by the provisions of this Chapter,

            If a statement in the ante-nuptial agreement in contravention of the Public Peace or Public Good Morals, or specified that such properties are to be governed by foreign law, the statement is void.


             Section 1470.- The Properties between the husband and the wife, except to be disjoined as Personal Effects, are the Marriage Portion.


            Section 1476.- The husband and the wife have to manage jointly the Marriage Portion, or one of spouse has to receive the consent from the other in the following cases.

            (1) Selling, exchanging, sale with right of redemption, letting the hire-purchase, mortgaging, releasing of the mortgage or assigning the right to mortgage the immovable property or the mortgaged moveable property;

            (2) Creating or terminating wholly or partly the servitude, the right of inhabitation, the right of superficies, the usufruct or the charge on immovable property;

            (3) Letting the immovable property for more time than three years;

            (4) Lending the money;

            (5) Making a gift unless giving advisable to the condition of the family for charitable, social and moral purposes;

            (6) Making a compromise;

            (7) Consigning the controversy to the arbitration;

            (8) Bring the property into as the guarantee or the security with the competent official or the Court.”

            In other case than this provided in the first paragraph, the management of the Marriage Portion can be done by the husband or the wife without having to give the consent from the other spouse.


            Section 1477.- Either husband or wife is entitled to sue, defend or proceed with the case in respect of the maintenance of the Marriage Portion, or for benefit of the Marriage Portion. The debts occurred out of suit, defense or proceeding as aforesaid shall be considered as the obligation being performed jointly by both spouses.


            Section 1481.- Neither husband nor wife is entitled to make an all to devise the Marriage Portion in excess of own portion to the other person. 






        Section 1514.- The divorce is able to be done by the mutual consent or by the judgment of the Court.

        The divorce with the consent must be done in writing and certified by the signatures of at least two witnesses.


       Section 1516.- The grounds of action for divorce are as follows:

        (1) The maintenance or the honor has been given to such the other woman as his wife by the husband or the wife has committed adultery, the other spouse is able to enter a claim for divorce;

        (2) The husband or the wife has had the immorality, whether such immorality is the criminal offence or not, if it causes the other spouse:

        (a) Being seriously ashamed;

        (b) Being insulted of hated on the ground that the continuance of being husband or wife of the spouses having committed the immorality;

        (c) To sustain excessive injury or trouble when the condition, the position and cohabitation as husband and wife being taken into consideration,

        The other spouse is able to enter a claim for divorce;

        (3) The husband or the wife has committed bodily harm or tortured to the body or the mind of the other spouse, or has contemplated or disgraced the other or the ascendants of the other, but all these, if it is the terrible, the other spouse is able to enter a claim for divorce;

        (4) The husband or wife has deserted willfully the other spouse for more time than one year, on the other side is able to enter an action for divorce;

        “(4/1) The husband or wife has been adjudged by the final imprisonment and the husband or wife has been imprisoned for more time than one year in the offence being committed without any participation, consent or knowledge of the other side, and the cohabitation as husband and wife can cause the other side sustain the excessive injury or the trouble, the one spouse can enter a claim for the divorce;”

        “(4/2) The husband or wife volunteer to live separately because of being unable to cohabit as the marital peacefully for more time than three years, or has lived separately more time than three years by the order of the Court, either husband or wife can enter a claim for divorce;”

        “(5) Either husband or wife has been adjudged as the disappeared person, or has left own domicile or own residence for more time than three years and being uncertain whether husband or wife is living or has died, the other side can enter a claim for divorce;”

        (6) The husband or wife has not given the proper maintenance and the support to the other side, or has committed acts to be seriously adverse to the relationship of the husband and the wife, but all these, if that acts are beyond the scope of the other side having been in the excessive trouble which the condition, the position and the cohabitation as husband and wife are taken into the consideration, the other side is able to enter a claim for divorce;

        (7) The husband or the wife has been an insane person for more time than three years continuously and the insanity to be hardly curable so that the continuance of the marriage is not able to expect, the other side can enter a claim for the divorce;

        (8) The husband or the wife having broken the bond of good behavior being executed by even husband or wife, the other side can enter a claim for the divorce;

        (9) The husband or the wife suffers from the communicable and dangerous disease which is able to cause the damage to the other side, and it is in the nature of chronic disease which can be incurable, the other side can enter a claim for the divorce;

        (10) The husband or the wife suffers from the communicable and dangerous disease which is able to cause the damage to the other side, and it is in the nature of chronic disease which can be incurable, the other side can enter a claim for the divorce.


          Section 1533.- When there has been the divorce, the Marriage Portion shall be divided equally between the man and the woman.


         Section 1534.- The Marriage Portion having been disposed by either spouse for own exclusive benefit, or with the intention to cause the other spouse, or without the consent of the other, in case of such disposal is required by the law having consent of the other spouse, or it has willfully destroyed, for the purpose of division of the Marriage Portion under Section 1533, being regarded as if the property has still remained. If the liquidation of the Marriage Portion that the other will receive is not complete to what the man or the woman should have receive, the responsible party is required to make up for the arrests from own share of the Marriage Portion or own Separate Property.








        “Section  1552.- In case of the child does not have the mother or has the mother but the mother has been deprived of partly or wholly parental power before there has been the registration of legitimating, the father, who has had the registration of legitimating, can file an application with the Court to issue the order effecting the deprivation of the part or the whole of guardianship from the guardian and making the father as the person exercising the parental power. If the Court thinks that the father might exercise the parental power for bringing about more happiness and interest to the child, the order effecting the deprivation of the part or the whole of the guardianship from the guardian and making the father as the person exercising the parental power may be given to the Court.”





             “Section 1566.- The child non sui juris is to subject to the parental power.

            The parental power is exercised by the father or the mother in any of the following cases:

            (1) The mother or the father is dead;

            (2) The mother or the father is living or dead, it is uncertain;

            (3) The mother or the father has been adjudged as the incompetent or quasi-incompetent by the Court;

            (4) The mother or the father was urgently hospitalized for being under treatment by reason of the mental infirmity;

            (5) The parental power having been granted to the father or the mother by the order of the Court;

            (6) The father and the mother can have the agreement each other as provided by the law that it can be done.”


             Section 1567.- The person to exercise the parental power has the right:

            (1) To determine the place of the residence for own child;

            (2) To punish the child as may be reasonable for disciplinary purposes;

            (3) To require the child to do the work as suitable for own ability and condition in life;


            (4) To demand the child to return from the other person unlawfully detaining own child.





            Section 1598/38.- Maintenance may be claimed between husband and wife or parent and child when the party entitled to maintenance has not been furnished with the maintenance or has been furnished with the maintenance insufficient to this condition in life.




หมวด 4



                มาตรา 1465 ถ้าสามีภริยามิได้ทำสัญญากันไว้ในเรื่องทรัพย์สินเป็นพิเศษก่อนสมรส ความสัมพันธ์ระหว่างสามีภริยาในเรื่องทรัพย์สินนั้นให้บังคับตามบทบัญญัติในหมวดนี้

                ถ้าข้อความใดในสัญญาก่อนสมรสขัดต่อความสงบเรียบร้อยหรือศีลธรรมอันดีของประชาชน หรือระบุให้ใช้กฎหมายประเทศอื่นบังคับเรื่องทรัพย์สินนั้น ข้อความนั้นๆ เป็นโมฆะ


                มาตรา 1470 ทรัพย์สินระหว่างสามีภริยา นอกจากที่ได้แยกไว้เป็นสินส่วนตัวย่อมเป็นสินสมรส


               มาตรา 1476 สามีและภริยาต้องจัดการสินสมรสร่วมกันหรือได้รับความยินยอมจากอีกฝ่ายหนึ่งในกรณีดังต่อไปนี้

                (1) ขาย แลกเปลี่ยน ขายฝาก ให้เช่าซื้อ จำนอง ปลดจำนองหรือโอนสิทธิจำนอง ซึ่งอสังหาริมทรัพย์หรือสังหาริมทรัพย์ที่อาจจำนองได้

                (2) ก่อตั้งหรือกระทำให้สิ้นสุดลงทั้งหมดหรือบางส่วนซึ่งภาระจำยอม สิทธิอาศัย สิทธิเหนือพื้นดินสิทธิเก็บกินหรือภาระติดพันในอสังหาริมทรัพย์

                (3) ให้เช่าอสังหาริมทรัพย์เกินสามปี

                (4) ให้กู้ยืมเงิน

                (5) ให้โดยเสน่หา เว้นแต่การให้ที่พอควรแก่ฐานานุรูปของครอบครัวเพื่อการกุศลเพื่อการสังคมหรือตามหน้าที่ธรรมจรรยา

                (6) ประนีประนอมยอมความ

                (7) มอบข้อพิพาทให้อนุญาโตตุลาการวินิจฉัย

                (8) นำทรัพย์สินไปเป็นประกันหรือหลักประกันต่อหน้าเจ้าพนักงานหรือศาล”

                การจัดการสินสมรสนอกจากกรณีที่บัญญัติไว้ในวรรคหนึ่ง สามีหรือภริยาจัดการได้โดยมิต้องได้รับความยินยอมจากอีกฝ่ายหนึ่ง


                มาตรา 1477 สามีภริยาฝ่ายใดฝ่ายหนึ่งมีสิทธิฟ้อง ต่อสู้ หรือดำเนินคดีเกี่ยวกับการสงวนบำรุงรักษาสินสมรส หรือเพื่อประโยชน์แก่สินสมรสหนี้อันเกิดแต่การฟ้อง ต่อสู้ หรือดำเนินคดีดังกล่าว ให้ถือว่าเป็นหนี้ที่สามีภริยาเป็นลูกหนี้ร่วมกัน


                มาตรา 1481 สามีหรือภริยาไม่มีอำนาจทำพินัยกรรมยกสินสมรสที่เกินกว่าส่วนของตนให้แก่บุคคลใดได้


หมวด 6



                มาตรา 1514 การหย่านั้นจะทำได้แต่โดยความยินยอมของทั้งสองฝ่ายหรือโดยคำพิพากษาของศาล



               มาตรา 1516 เหตุฟ้องหย่ามีดังต่อไปนี้

                (1) สามีอุปการะเลี้ยงดูหรือยกย่องหญิงอื่นฉันภริยาหรือภริยามีชู้อีกฝ่ายหนึ่งฟ้องหย่าได้

                (2) สามีหรือภริยาประพฤติชั่ว ไม่ว่าความประพฤติชั่วนั้นจะเป็นความผิดอาญาหรือไม่ ถ้าเป็นเหตุให้อีกฝ่าย

                (ก) ได้รับความอับอายขายหน้าอย่างร้ายแรง

                (ข) ได้รับความดูถูกเกลียดชังเพราะเหตุที่คงเป็นสามีหรือภริยาของฝ่ายที่ประพฤติชั่วอยู่ต่อไป หรือ

                (ค) ได้รับความเสียหายหรือเดือดร้อนเกินควร ในเมื่อเอาสภาพ ฐานะและความเป็นอยู่ร่วมกันฉันสามีภริยามาคำนึงประกอบ


          (3) สามีหรือภริยาทำร้าย หรือทรมานร่างกายหรือจิตใจ หรือหมื่นประมาทหรือเหยียดหยามอีกฝ่ายหนึ่งหรือบุพการีของอีกฝ่าย ทั้งนี้ถ้าเป็นการร้ายแรง อีกฝ่ายหนึ่งนั้นฟ้องหย่าได้

          (4) สามีหรือภริยาจงใจละทิ้งร้างอีกฝ่ายหนึ่งไปเกินหนึ่งปีอีกฝ่ายหนึ่งนั้นฟ้องหย่าได้

          “(4/1) สามีหรือภริยาต้องคำพิพากษาถึงที่สุดให้จำคุก และได้ถูกจำคุกเกินหนึ่งปีในความผิดที่อีกฝ่ายหนึ่งมิได้มีส่วนก่อให้เกิดการกระทำความผิดหรือยินยอมหรือรู้เห็นเป็นใจในการกระทำความผิดนั้นด้วย และการเป็นสามีภริยากันต่อไปจะเป็นเหตุให้อีกฝ่ายหนึ่งได้รับความเสียหายหรือเดือดร้อนเกินควรอีกฝ่ายหนึ่งนั้นฟ้องหย่าได้”

          “(4/2) สามีและภริยาสมัครใจแยกกันอยู่เพราะเหตุที่ไม่อาจอยู่ร่วมกันฉันสามีภริยาได้โดยปกติสุขตลอดมาเกินสามปีหรือแยกกันอยู่ตามคำสั่งของศาลเป็นเวลาเกินสามปี ฝ่ายใดฝ่ายหนึ่งฟ้องหย่าได้”

          “(5) สามีหรือภริยาถูกศาลสั่งให้เป็นคนสาบสูญ หรือไปจากภูมิลำเนาหรือถิ่นที่อยู่เป็นเวลาเกินสามปีโดยไม่มีใครทราบแน่ว่าเป็นตายร้ายดีอย่างไร อีกฝ่ายหนึ่งฟ้องหย่าได้”

          (6) สามีหรือภริยาไม่ให้ความช่วยเหลืออุปการะเลี้ยงดูอีกฝ่ายหนึ่งตามสมควรหรือทำการเป็นปฏิปักษ์ต่อการที่เป็นสามีหรือภริยากันอย่างร้ายแรง ทั้งนี้ ถ้าการกระทำนั้นถึงขนาดที่อีกฝ่ายหนึ่งเดือนร้อนเกินควรในเมื่อเอาสภาพ ฐานะและความเป็นอยู่ร่วมกันฉันสามีภริยามาคำนึงประกอบ อีกฝ่ายหนึ่งนั้นฟ้องหย่าได้

          (7) สามีหรือภริยาวิกลจริตตลอดมาเกินสามปี และความวิกลจริตนั้นมีลักษณะยากจะหายได้ กับทั้งความวิกลจริตถึงขนาดที่จะทนอยู่ร่วมกันฉันสามีภริยาต่อไปไม่ได้อีกฝ่ายหนึ่งฟ้องหย่าได้

          (8) สามีหรือภริยาผิดทัณฑ์บนที่ทำให้ไว้เป็นหนังสือในเรื่องความประพฤติอีกฝ่ายหนึ่งฟ้องหย่าได้

          (9) สามีหรือภริยาเป็นโรคติดต่ออย่างร้ายแรงอันอาจเป็นภัยแก่อีกฝ่ายหนึ่งและโรคมีลักษณะเรื้อรังไม่มีทางที่จะหายได้ อีกฝ่ายหนึ่งนั้นฟ้องหย่าได้

          (10) สามีหรือภริยามีสภาพแห่งกาย ทำให้สามีหรือภริยานั้นไม่อาจร่วมประเวณีได้ตลอดกาล อีกฝ่ายหนึ่งฟ้องหย่าได้


           มาตรา 1533 เมื่อหย่ากันให้แบ่งสินสมรสให้ชายและหญิงได้ส่วนเท่ากัน


          มาตรา 1534 สินสมรสที่คู่สมรสฝ่ายใดฝ่ายหนึ่งจำหน่ายไปเพื่อประโยชน์ตนฝ่ายเดียวก็ดี จำหน่ายไป โดยเจตนาทำให้คู่สมรสอีกฝ่ายหนึ่งเสียหายก็ดี จำหน่ายไปโดยมิได้รับความยินยอมของคู่สมรสอีกฝ่ายหนึ่งในกรณีที่กฎหมายบังคับว่าการจำหน่ายนั้นจะต้องได้รับความยินยอมของฝ่ายหนึ่งด้วยก็ดี จงใจทำลายให้สูญหายไปก็ดีให้ถือเสมือนว่าทรัพย์สินนั้นยังคงมีอยู่เพื่อจัดแบ่งสินสมรสตามมาตรา 1533 และถ้าคู่สมรสอีกฝ่ายหนึ่งได้รับส่วนแบ่งสินสมรสไม่ครบตามจำนวนที่ควรจะได้ให้คู่สมรสฝ่ายที่ได้จำหน่ายหรือจงใจทำลายสินสมรสนั้นชดใช้จากสินสมรสส่วนของตนหรือสินส่วนตัว 


ลักษณะ 2


หมวด 1



          มาตรา 1552 ในกรณีที่เด็กไม่มีมารดาหรือมีมารดาแต่มารดาถูกถอนอำนาจปกครองบางส่วนหรือทั้งหมดและศาลได้ตั้งผู้อื่นเป็นผู้ปกครองบางส่วนหรือทั้งหมดไว้ก่อนมีการจดทะเบียนรับเด็กเป็นบุตร บิดาซึ่งจดทะเบียนรับเด็กเป็นบุตรของด้วยกฎหมายแล้วจะร้องขอต่อศาลให้มีคำสั่งถอนความเป็นผู้ปกครองบางส่วนหรือทั้งหมดของผู้ปกครองและให้บิดาเป็นผู้ใช้อำนาจปกครองก็ได้ ถ้าศาลเห็นว่าบิดาอาจใช้อำนาจปกครองเพื่อความผาสุกและประโยชน์ของเด็กได้ดียิ่งกว่าผู้ปกครอง ศาลจะมีคำสั่งถอนความเป็นผู้ปกครองบางส่วนหรือทั้งหมดของผู้ปกครองและให้บิดาเป็นผู้ใช้อำนาจปกครองก็ได้

หมวด 2



      “มาตรา 1566 บุตรซึ่งยังไม่บรรลุนิติภาวะต้องอยู่ใต้อำนาจปกครองของบิดามารดา


                (1) มารดาหรือบิดาตาย

                (2) ไม่แน่นอนว่ามารดาหรือบิดามีชีวิตอยู่หรือตาย

                (3) มารดาหรือบิดาถูกสั่งให้เป็นคนไร้ความสามารถหรือเสมือนไร้ความสามารถ

                (4) มารดาหรือบิดาต้องเข้ารักษาตัวในโรงพยาบาลเพราะจิตฟั่นเฟือน

                (5) ศาลสั่งให้อำนาจปกครองอยู่กับบิดาหรือมารดา

                (6) บิดาและมารดาตกลงกันตามที่มีกฎหมายบัญญัติไว้ให้ตกลงกันได้”


                มาตรา 1567 ผู้ใช้อำนาจปกครองมีสิทธิ

                (1) กำหนดที่อยู่ของบุตร

                (2) ทำโทษบุตรตามสมควรเพื่อว่ากล่าวสั่งสอน

                (3) ให้บุตรทำการงานตามสมควรแก่ความสามารถและฐานานุรูป

                (4) เรียกบุตรคืนจากบุคคลอื่นซึ่งกักบุตรไว้โดยมิชอบด้วยกฎหมาย


ลักษณะ 3




                มาตรา 1598/38 ค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดูระหว่างสามีภริยาหรือระหว่างบิดามารดากับบุตรนั้นย่อมเรียกจากกันได้ในเมื่อฝ่ายที่ควรได้รับอุปการะเลี้ยงดูไม่ได้รับการอุปการะเลี้ยงดู หรือได้รับการอุปการะเลี้ยงดูไม่เพียงพอแก่อัตภาพ ค่าอุปการะเลี้ยงดูนี้ศาลอาจให้เพียงใดหรือไม่ให้ก็ได้ โดยคำนึงถึงความสามารถของผู้มีหน้าต้องให้ฐานะของผู้รับและพฤติการณ์แห่งกรณี

Honorary Advisor
Property for Rent/Sale
Legal Consultant
Last Will & Testament
Due Diligent Report
Company Registration
Visa&Work Permit

Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved.

S&T Legal Advisory Co.,Ltd.(Law Office in Phuket, Thailand)
79/27 Wiset Rd.Rawai Mueang Phuket 83130
Tel:  076-383-472 Mobile: 089-969-9319
e-mail :
website :